Managing an event is one very important part of any event. To be able to plan and see through every point of an event and to make sure that not only your clients but also your guests are as comfortable as possible.
Managing an event entails the following;
- Being in the loop of all happening from venue, attendees, collateral, partners and sponsors etc.
- Making sure that your clients’ wishes are upheld from all angles.
- Making sure nothing is overlooked, the tiniest of duties may be the most crucial.
- Keeping time not just on the d-day but also on deliverable by all concerned entities.
- Being in constant communication with the team involved.
- Having a team on the ground to help out anyone that may need assistance or guidance.
These are just but a few of the things to keep in mind. It may be tedious to managing an event, that is where we come in.
Our aim is to ease our clients’ of the process and have them feeling like a distinguished guest at their own event. We have a team constantly on the ground to handle registration, venue needs, ushering, IT management and others. We let the client relax and enjoy the spotlight as we have all our focus on things going right.
This past week we managed the 2nd E-power Forum convened by our client Amari Consulting Ltd, held at Movenpick Hotel and residences Nairobi. We had guests from Small and medium Enterprises (SMEs) from the larger East African region; Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and South Sudan. While hosting partners and sponsors like UN Women, Trademark East Africa, OWIT, East African Women In Trade Programme (EAWIBP) and Ernst & Young.